Graduate Academic Support
UASP's academic support is available to currently enrolled ASU graduate students and offers a dynamic, supportive learning environment and programs across graduate certificates and graduate degree programs.
Tutoring is closed for Spring 2021. Online graduate writing tutoring will re-open for Summer 2021 tutoring on Monday, May 17 at 11:00 a.m., Arizona time.
Graduate writing tutoring allows students to work with a peer tutor to:
- Develop and discuss an outline of ideas.
- Discuss ways to integrate evidence and sources.
- Consider ways to organize and revise ideas.
- Review proper citation of sources.
- Learn more about graduate writing tutoring.
Graduate statistics tutoring allows students to work with a peer tutor to:
- Review statistical concepts.
- Ask questions about statistical software.
- Discuss strategies for analyzing or cleaning data.
- Explore possible techniques for interpreting results.
- Learn more about graduate statistics tutoring.
Are you looking for peer assistance on your writing? ASU Graduate Writing Centers can assist you in organizing a writing group that can offer you a way to stay motivated, meet due dates and receive meaningful feedback on your writing.
To be matched with a writing group, we recommend that you identify two or more fellow graduate students (in your same degree program or even in another degree program) with whom you would like to start a writing group. Once you know of colleagues who are also interested in starting a writing group, you can contact UASP's Writing Centers at (480) 965-9072. We will then work with you and your colleagues to schedule a workshop where you will learn about the writing group process and how to create a preliminary schedule to get started.