Scheduling an Appointment
Currently enrolled ASU graduate students can schedule a 50-minute appointment online live via Zoom in Arizona time in the Online Graduate Writing Center. It is recommended that you schedule appointments at least two weeks in advance.
Schedule your appointment
- Log in using your ASURITE User ID.
- For the Graduate Writing Center, select "Graduate Writing" as the reason. For the Writing Center, select "Writing" as the reason. You can schedule back-to-back (a total of two 25-minute appointments) in the Writing Center for a total of 50 minutes.
- Choose an appointment time that fits your schedule (Appointments are offered in Arizona time).
- A confirmation email will be sent to your ASU email address with detailed instructions, including the URL address of the tutoring room in Zoom.
If you can't find an appointment, as a graduate student you have two additional options:
- Visit our drop-in queue for a chance to meet with a tutor.
- Schedule a 25-minute appointment online or in-person with our Writing Center.
Need to cancel your appointment? Use our guide on how to cancel your appointment. Read about our appointment policies.
Please call (480) 965-9072 if you need help scheduling, changing, or canceling your appointment. Learn more about Using Zoom and System Requirements.