ASU is committed to providing you with all the necessary resources to help you make a successful transition from high school to college life and reach graduation. Beginning with Jump Start - and online course offered over the summer, you will have access to:
- academic mentors
- tutoring services
- study groups
- academic advising
- success courses
As part of the Jump Start program, students are expected to take ASU19 over the summer.
- A one-week online class for incoming first-year students. This course is designed to set you up for academic success.
- You will be introduced to the tools and processes that support your journey and you will learn how to connect with other students via collaborative environments.
- This is a non-credit online course. You can find it on the fall 2017 course list, though it is a summer course.
- Jan. 1: FAFSA application available
- May 1: enrollment deposit deadline
- Aug. 17: ASU classes begin
Your Next Steps
Your college academic advisor will help you register for fall semester classes during Orientation or an advising session. Participation in Jump Start is by invitation only. Please contact Ava Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Activate your ASURITE UserID.
- Pay your enrollment deposit.
- Select your Orientation date.
- Confirm your housing preference.
- File your FAFSA (financial aid application).
- Enroll in summer classe ASU19 via the fall 2017 course catalog.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about your enrollment options and early start with these FAQs.
Please contact Ava Rose at 480-965-1392 or by email at email@example.com with Jump Start program questions.