University Academic Success Programs offers many ways for faculty and staff members to connect their students to academic services. UASP offers syllabus statements, writing consultations, campus resources for students, writing workshops, and academic skills workshops.
Free tutoring support is available in person and online for most courses. Services are offered through ASU’s University Academic Success Programs for currently enrolled students.
- Tutoring is available in math, business, science, statistics, and engineering courses.
- Writing tutoring is available for any writing project at any stage of the writing process.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) facilitates collaborative study groups for selected courses.
- Graduate academic tutoring is available for writing and statistics.
- Academic skills tutoring can help with critical reading, study skills, note taking, and more.
- Resources are available through our YouTube channel, Zoom recordings, and handouts.
Visit https://tutoring.asu.edu or call (480) 965-9072 for more information about these services, to view our schedules, or to book an appointment.
ASU faculty and staff members can also schedule appointments to work with graduate writing tutors in online locations to discuss writing projects. To schedule an appointment, faculty and staff members can call 480-965-9072.
Online resources for math, writing and academic skills are available.
ASU Writing Centers facilitate online workshops to supplement classroom instruction. The workshops are designed to present information on a variety of writing topics. We ask that faculty members submit requests at least one week prior to the requested workshop date and time. Writing workshops are currently only offered as a live facilitated session via Zoom or as pre-recorded sessions in the following areas:
|Facilitated Zoom Writing Workshops||Facilitated Zoom Graduate Writing Workshops||Pre-recorded Writing Workshops||Pre-recorded Graduate Writing Workshops|
ASU academic skills tutors and professional staff are available to present information to groups on a variety of topics related to academic success. We ask that faculty members submit requests at least one week prior to the requested workshop date and time. If your class or group is interested in an academic success workshop presentation, please contact 480.965.9072 or complete the form below.
Common presentation topics include:
|Facilitated Zoom Workshops||Pre-recorded Workshops|
Request a facilitated Zoom Academic Skills Workshop