Faculty & Staff Resources
University Academic Success Programs’ Tutoring and Writing Centers work closely with faculty and staff members to support the success of students who are currently enrolled ASU. We partner with faculty and staff to:
- connect with students about available resources in writing, math, science, and other subjects
- recruit and train qualified tutors, academic skills tutors, and SI leaders (structured study groups)
- provide real-time feedback for our staff on student academic needs
- provide referrals for students who are being recommended to see an academic skills tutor
- make recommendations for potential student staff
Recommended syllabus statement
Free tutoring support is available in person and online for most courses and for currently enrolled ASU students. Services are offered through ASU’s University Academic Success Programs for currently enrolled students.
- Tutoring is available in math, business, science, and statistics courses.
- Writing tutoring is available for any writing project at any stage of the writing process.
- Graduate academic tutoring is available for writing and statistics.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) facilitates collaborative study groups for selected courses.
- Resources are available through our YouTube channel, Zoom recordings, and handouts.
Visit https://tutoring.asu.edu or call (480) 965-9072 for more information about these services, to view our schedules, or to book an appointment.
Interested in collaborating with University Academic Success Programs?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (480) 965-9072.