Graduate Statistics Tutoring
ASU's Graduate Academic Support Center offers a dynamic, supportive learning environment for currently enrolled ASU graduate students taking 500, 600, or 700 level courses. Tutors from a wide range of degree programs can meet with currently enrolled graduate students to discuss statistics-related coursework and research projects. Graduate statistics tutoring is available online via Zoom by appointment. Learn more about Using Zoom and System Requirements.
Currently enrolled ASU graduate students can schedule an online appointment for one-on-one graduate statistics tutoring live via Zoom. Graduate statistics tutoring for drop-ins is limited and is subject to tutor availability.
Graduate Statistics Tutoring is closed for Summer 2021. Tutoring will start again Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Hours & Locations
Hours: Closed for summer
Scheduling an Appointment
It is recommended that you schedule appointments at least one week in advance.
- Log in using your ASURITE User ID.
- For writing tutoring, select "Graduate Statistics Tutoring."
- Choose an appointment time that fits your schedule.
- Appointments are offered in Arizona time. Find out what time it is in Arizona.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your ASU email address with detailed instructions, including the URL address of the tutoring room in Zoom.
Please call (480) 965-9072 if you need help scheduling an appointment, to change, or to cancel your appointment.
How to Access the Drop-in Queue
For students who are unable to find an available appointment, we offer a drop-in option. Drop-in sessions are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. Drop-ins are limited to a maximum timeframe of 30 minutes depending on availability. To learn about how to access the drop-in queu and its policies, please see our how-to guide.
Please bring the following to your tutoring appointment:
- your ASU Sun Card (you will need to check in and present your ID)
- your assignment instructions
Benefits of Graduate Statistics Tutoring
Graduate statistics tutoring provides ASU graduate students with free one-on-one appointments to discuss coursework as well as applied projects, theses, dissertations, or other research projects. Graduate students can make an online appointment to meet live via Zoom with a tutor to:
- Review statistical concepts.
- Ask questions about statistical software.
- Discuss strategies for analyzing or cleaning data.
- Explore possible techniques for interpreting results.
Interested in becoming a graduate statistics tutor?
Learn more about being a writing tutor.