Graduate Statistics Tutoring
ASU's Graduate Academic Support Center offers a dynamic, supportive learning environment for currently enrolled ASU graduate students taking 500, 600, or 700 level courses. Tutors from a wide range of degree programs can meet with currently enrolled graduate students to discuss statistics-related coursework and research projects. Graduate statistics tutoring is available online via Zoom by appointment. Learn more about Using Zoom and System Requirements.
Currently enrolled ASU graduate students can schedule an online appointment for one-on-one graduate statistics tutoring live via Zoom. Graduate statistics tutoring for drop-ins is limited and is subject to tutor availability.
The Finals Tutoring Schedule will begin Sunday, December 5 and will run through Wednesday, December 8.
- Online Graduate Statistics Tutoring will be available hrough Zoom:
- Sunday, December 5: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Monday, December 6 & Tuesday, Decembe 7: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 8: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Online Tutoring Hours (All times are in Arizona time.) through Friday, December 3
|Monday through Thursday||10am-9pm||Schedule an appointment|
|Friday||10am-3pm||Schedule an appointment|
|Sunday||5pm-9pm||Schedule an appointment|
Scheduling an Appointment
It is recommended that you schedule appointments at least two weeks in advance.
- Log in using your ASURITE User ID.
- For writing tutoring, select "Graduate Statistics Tutoring."
- Choose an appointment time that fits your schedule.
- Appointments are offered in Arizona time. Find out what time it is in Arizona.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your ASU email address with detailed instructions, including the URL address of the tutoring room in Zoom.
Please call (480) 965-9072 if you need help scheduling an appointment, to change, or to cancel your appointment.
If you can't find an appointment, visit our drop-in queue how to guide
Please bring the following to your tutoring appointment:
- your ASU Sun Card (you will need to check in and present your ID)
- your assignment instructions
Benefits of Graduate Statistics Tutoring
Graduate statistics tutoring provides ASU graduate students with free one-on-one appointments to discuss coursework as well as applied projects, theses, dissertations, or other research projects. Graduate students can make an online appointment to meet live via Zoom with a tutor to:
- Review or clarify concepts from statistics coursework.
- Discuss data for applied projects, theses, and dissertations.
- Discuss data cleaning strategies.
- Discuss tips for analyzing data in software such as R, SPSS, and Excel.
Interested in becoming a graduate statistics tutor?
Learn more about being a writing tutor.